Saturday, March 10, 2012

No Followers

I am intentionally not telling friends about this blog. Reading a journal about creating a graphic novel with no graphics would drive me crazy.

Once I'm done writing the text and begin to create characters, draw caricatures, and explore different drawing styles I'll have plenty of pictures to post and then may tell my 300+ Facebook friends about this project.

I hope to be able to post completed pages in this blog. What will the quality be like? I've published a few pages of text which to me didn't look clear or crisp. Is there another way to make my drawings available for public viewing without buying a domain name? Does Blogger link to file share sites? Are there ways to make this blog template more user friendly for posting 8.5" x 11" drawings? We'll have to wait and see.

Until then, I'm happy to talk to the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment